Noninvasive laser treatments minimize localized fat deposits without discomfort or downtime
About This Deal
- Body Sculpting i-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed technician targets fat deposits using high-intensity-light-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Valid treatment areas: under chin, waist, back, thighs, hips, arms, and calves
- Equipment: high-intensity light technology
- Recovery time: there’s no recovery time, patients can return to normal activities immediately after the treatment
- Lipo sculpt lite aims to:
- Reduce targeted fatty areas
- Limit fatty deposits and cellulite
- Reshape trouble areas
- See here for more information