· Redeemed May 11, 2017
· Redeemed January 29, 2017
· Redeemed January 22, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for $30 worth of burgers and sushi for parties of two or more
- $29 for $60 worth of burgers and sushi for parties of four or more
- Click here to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with any other specials or promotions. Must use entire Groupon value in 1 visit. Tax and Gratuity not included. Valid only at the Perimeter Mall location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar
With its award-winning burgers, inspired sushi, and something it calls "Burgushi," The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar has taken the culinary world by storm. Breakout Brands flagged the startup as a restaurant to watch in 2014, and the accolades kept rolling in. Michael Phelps visited the flagship Charlotte location, Rachel Ray praised the hotspot's family-friendly atmosphere, and relish named the "The Cowfish Has Officially Left The Building" burger one of its top 10 burgers in the entire country. And going completely off script, Charlotte Magazine just about begged its readers to try the blackened tuna nachos with it's bold blend of crab rangoon dip and fresh avocados.
One look at the menu, and it's easy to see why folks love The Cowfish:
- The Cowfish Has Officially Left The Building: this homage to The King of Rock 'n' Roll with a full-pound, hand-formed beef patty. Fried bananas, creamy peanut butter, and applewood smoked bacon transport eaters to Graceland.
- The Sushi: veggie lovers find plenty to celebrate, including the Birkenstocky Shiitake Make—a blend of fresh shiitake, fried portabella, cucumber, and Thai basil. Of course, carnivores can tuck into rolls such as the blackened tuna maki that stuffs lump crab cake and cream cheese inside seaweed topped with blackened tuna and avocado salsa.
- The Burgushi: this classically American idea fills sushi rolls with good, old fashioned land food. The Prime Time, for example, stuffs a roll full of succulent lobster before topping it with seared rare filet mignon, pan-fried portabellas tossed in truffle oil, and spicy mayo.
- Hand-Spun Milkshakes: At this point, it just seems like Cowfish is bragging, but the hand-spun milkshakes are worth the trip alone. Made with real vanilla bean ice cream, the shakes start with a decadent base, adding ingredients such as Andes chocolates, Rice Krispies and marshmallows, and premium coffee. For an extra kick, head on over to the cocktail menu where you'll find a handful of spiked shakes.