All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Unlike robotic parents or shoes sculpted out of ice, a beer and a burger make a comforting pair. Celebrate a fitting twosome with today’s Groupon to The Kinderhook Tap in Oak Park. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get a pub meal for two (up to a $53 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $11 value)
- Two main bar-fare entrees (up to a $13 value each)
Two draft beers (up to an $8 value each)
- For $49, you get a pub meal for four (up to a $106 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $11 value each)
- Four main bar-fare entrees (up to a $13 value each)
Four draft beers (up to an $8 value each)
- For $78, you get a pub meal for six (up to a $159 total value) that includes:
- Three appetizers (up to an $11 value each)
- Six main bar-fare entrees (up to a $13 value each)
- Six draft beers (up to an $8 value each)
Named one of Chicago Magazine’s Top 10 hottest restaurants, The Kinderhook Tap earns local laud with a menu of farmers’-market vegetables, all-natural meats, and rotating regional microbrews. Carousers can clink mugs over appetizers such as the Green Line quesadillas, where spinach tortillas envelop cheddar and jack cheese melted with green onions and pico de gallo. For the main course, a robust Kinderhook burger—formed with sustainably raised Seven Sons grass-fed beef—satisfies ravenous carnivores and comforts teeth with a blanket of cheddar cheese and a soft-pretzel bun. Chef Laura’s giant crab cake scuttles across taste buds with wild-caught claw meat and a napa-fennel slaw. Ever-changing draft beers wash down comestibles, feting fall with a 16-ounce Dogfish Head Punkin ale or celebrating the invention of microscopic sledgehammers with a cold pour of Two Brothers Atom Smasher.
The Kinderhook Tap attracts neighborhood pals and convivial coworkers with an inviting, urban, corner-bar atmosphere. The tin ceilings and exposed brick walls resound with good-natured wassailing, and the copper-topped tables conduct secret amorous messages in morse code.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 12, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid with daily specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.