For $7, today's side deal gets you $15 worth of breakfast and lunch fare at The Manatee Café in historic St. Augustine.
- Serves healthy breakfast and lunch items made from certified organic fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, and fresh herbs
- Uses free-range eggs and chickens
- Vegan-friendly and wheat-free dishes
- Breakfast selections include pancakes, waffles, and French toast made with whole-grain or spelt ($7.95), scrambled tofu ($7.95), and veggie omelettes ($7.95)
- Or choose from healthy lunch options including appetizers, hot dishes, sandwiches, and salads
- Portion of proceeds donated to efforts to save the Florida manatee
Manatee Café was voted Best Healthy Eating in the St. Augustine Visitor's Guide's Best of St. Augustine in 2002. Seven Yelpers and Yahoo! Locals give it a 4.5-star average; TripAdvisors give it an average of four owl eyes, and 91% of Urbanspooners like it.
525 State Road 16
St. Augustine, Florida 32084Get Directions