What You'll Get
For $7, today's side deal gets you $15 worth of breakfast and lunch fare at The Manatee Café in historic St. Augustine.
- Serves healthy breakfast and lunch items made from certified organic fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, and fresh herbs
- Uses free-range eggs and chickens
- Vegan-friendly and wheat-free dishes
- Breakfast selections include pancakes, waffles, and French toast made with whole-grain or spelt ($7.95), scrambled tofu ($7.95), and veggie omelettes ($7.95)
- Or choose from healthy lunch options including appetizers, hot dishes, sandwiches, and salads
- Portion of proceeds donated to efforts to save the Florida manatee
Manatee Café was voted Best Healthy Eating in the St. Augustine Visitor's Guide's Best of St. Augustine in 2002. Seven Yelpers and Yahoo! Locals give it a 4.5-star average; TripAdvisors give it an average of four owl eyes, and 91% of Urbanspooners like it.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.