All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for general admission for one ($22 value)
- $34 for general admission for two ($44 value)
- $68 for general admission for four ($88 value)
General admission includes access to the exhibits, theater presentation Reaching for the Sky, an elevator ride to the Skydeck, and The Ledge, glass-floor balconies 1,353 feet over Chicago.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid until 12 hours after purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Skydeck at Willis Tower
When famed daredevil Nik Wallenda performed his televised tightrope walk from the Marina City Towers to the Leo Burnett Building in 2014, he saw Chicago in a way most people had never seen before: a true bird's-eye view, with zero obstruction above, around, or—most thrillingly—below. Fortunately, anyone passing by the Willis Tower can see the Windy City much like Wallenda did, thanks to the Skydeck's glass-bottomed Ledge that dares visitors to look straight down upon the city from 103 floors up. Learn more about the Skydeck by the numbers:
- 1.6 million visitors each year
- 1,353 feet up in the air
- 1-minute elevator ride up to the 103rd floor
- 7,500 pounds of glass make up each of the Ledge's retractable boxes
- 3 layers of glass on each box
- 120 years of experience at MTH Industries, the glass and architectural contractor that built the Ledge (and installed the Bean!)
- 4 states are visible on clear days: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin
- 365 days a year the Skydeck is open