Guests can see Chicago from glass-floor balconies 1,353 feet over the city
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 12+
Youth tickets valid for customers ages 3–11
- General admission includes access to the exhibits, an elevator ride to the Skydeck and The Ledge, glass-floor balconies 1,353 feet over Chicago.
About The Skydeck at Willis Tower
No trip to Chicago is complete without a visit to the top of the Willis Tower and The Ledge at Skydeck Chicago! Come in and see an all new, “one stop Chicago” experience on your journey to the 103rd floor.
Enjoy 360 degree views spanning up to 50 miles and 4 states and our most spectacular view—1,353 feet straight down! “Dare to Stand Out” on The Ledge glass balconies extending 4.3 feet outside the building provide a thrilling, once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Learn more about the Skydeck by the numbers:
- 1.7 million visitors each year
- 1,353 feet up in the air
- One-minute elevator ride up to the 103rd floor
- 7,500 pounds of glass make up each of the Ledge's retractable boxes
- Three layers of glass on each box
- 120 years of experience at MTH Industries, the glass and architectural contractor that built the Ledge (and installed the Bean)
- Four states are visible on clear days: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
- 365 days a year the Skydeck is open