All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $90 for one 18-hole round, green fees, driving range with golf cart rental for two people ($180 value)
- $180 for one 18-hole round, green fees, driving range with golf cart rental for four people ($360 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, same day reservations accepted. Entire value must be used in a single visit. Subject to weather. Subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Trails Golf Club
Since 1978, players have dodged trees and chased flagsticks across the 6,602 yards that make up the 18-hole championship course at The Trails Golf Club. With just two par 5s total and two par 3s longer than 200 yards, birdie opportunities are scarce, but the course often yields to a smart strategy and threats to pour salt in a divot. Three sets of tees make the course enjoyable for all players, ranging from weekend warriors up to the extremely skilled entrants in both the Men’s and Women’s State Amateur tournaments held at the course. Instruction from PGA and LPGA professionals is also available to help any player strive for champion status.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-70 course
- Total length of 6,602 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72 from the back tees
- Course slope of 125 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole