- $9 for $15 worth of pizzeria food
- Valid for pickup and delivery
- Orders available: Sunday, 3 p.m.–8:30 p.m.; Monday–Thursday, 3 p.m.–9 p.m.; Friday–Saturday, 3 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Delivery radius: 3 miles
- Minimum order amount: $10
- Delivery fee: $3
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
Tony's Villa Rosa
For more than four decades, the DiSabato family has been baking delicious pizzas at Tony's Villa Rosa locations across the Chicagoland area. Hungry diners have all sorts of options for their gustatory tour through pizza paradise, starting with the portions: the restaurant's five pie sizes range from 10-inch smalls to 18-inch jumbos that serve up to seven people at one time or one person for every day of the week. Next, diners choose their toppings and crust thickness, or opt for a specialty offering such as the Deluxe, Hawaiian, or Meat Mania. In the non-pizza realm, appetizers such as jalapeño poppers and sandwiches such as the Eggplant Royale make for perfect slice substitutes. Once these main courses are cleared, yet another decision awaits when the diners must face the conundrum of choosing from 32 ice-cream and gelato flavors.