Like a materialistic lover, pie filling doesn’t play nice unless you fork over a lot of dough and give it some sugar. Have a slice with today’s Groupon to Tootie Pie Co. Gourmet Café, located at The Shops at Arbor Walk and a new Westlake Village location set to open in early December. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a sandwich meal for two (up to a $35.34 total value) that includes:
- Any two gourmet sandwiches or paninis with a side salad or chips (up to an $8.29 value each)
- Two slices of pie (up to a $5.89 value each)
- Two regular-size drinks (up to a $3.49 value each)
- For $30, you get a sandwich meal for four (up to a $70.68 total value) that includes:
- Any four gourmet sandwiches or paninis with a side salad or chips (up to an $8.29 value each)
- Four slices of pie (up to a $5.89 value each)
- Four regular-size drinks (up to a $3.49 value each)<p>
Tootie’s 13 signature flavors of freshly baked pie highlight a savory menu of gourmet sandwiches, pastries, and lunch fare. Dining duos bite into a grilled portobello panini or chicken-salad croissant while crunching chips or weaving pieces of the side salad into a camouflage mask for sneaking unnoticed into a botanical garden. After downing a black-forest-ham panini or tuna salad on a bagel, let sweets take center stage as pie professionals roll out dough for fluffy crusts that brim with renowned fillings such as buttermilk, pecan, and lemon velvet. Key-lime margarita pairs tangy citrus with smooth cream, and the original apple pie crams 10 apples into a 6-pound behemoth further sweetened with cinnamon and sugar. On the beverage front, smoothies blend strawberry, mango, or peach for a straw-sipping chill, and coffee specialties blend espresso with coconut, caramel, and chocolate.
Ruby Lorraine Feagan, better known as Tootie, began her business by building one pie at a time. Her reputation gained momentum after winning a succession of baking contests throughout Texas hill country. Her signature apple pie, containing up to 3 pounds of apples, was the foundation for Tootie Pie Co. Today, Tootie and her daughter continue to ensure the quality of Tootie Pie Co. with 12 signature pie flavors.
84% of 3,511 customers recommend
“Gluten free crust cherry pie is great. ”
“Great helpful staff and great variety”
“Great place for some good pie.”
10515 N Mopac Expy.
Austin, Texas 78759Get Directions