All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- C$51 for one colon hydrotherapy cleanse (C$115 value)
- C$99.50 for two colon hydrotherapy cleanses (C$230 value)
- C$135 for three colon hydrotherapy cleanses (C$345 value)
View Toronto Colonics’ other offer:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. $20 additional fee per treatment for disposable packaging not included. Taxes and Gratuity not included. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Toronto Colonics
The specialists at Toronto Colonics rejuvenate bodies and boost overall wellness with a variety of detoxifying programs and preventative services. They not only cleanse digestive systems with colonics, but also perform food allergy tests and offer nutritional counseling to steer clients away from foods that may cause them to feel sick or sluggish. Their live cell microscopy tests give clients a better idea of what's in their body, revealing any mineral deficiencies, hormonal issues, or parasites in their system.
Four Things to Know About Colon Hydrotherapy
- What It Is: Colon hydrotherapy is the process of using gentle water pressure to cleanse the colon of accumulated fecal matter, mucus, and sludge.
- Potential Benefits: It aids digestion and helps remove harmful toxins that can cause myriad health concerns such as bloating, headaches, skin conditions, and fatigue.
- How It Works: A closed filtration system pumps purified water into the colon, then releases waste into an evacuation tube connected to a sewage system.
- How Long it Takes: Sessions typically run around 30 to 45 minutes.