Choose from Three Options
- $15.26 ($13.50 + HST) for general admission for an adult ($28 value)
- $15.26 ($13.50 + HST) for general admission for a senior ($23 value)
Parking at the ZOO is available for $12 per vehicle. See the zoo hours to plan your visit.
Groupon will automatically refund holders of unredeemed vouchers as of end of day, January 3, 2016.
This holiday season, the Toronto Zoo welcomes four two-month-old white lion cubs to the African Savanna. Visitors can see the cubs in a special viewing area formerly not accessible to the public, every day from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., weather permitting.
Since 1974, Toronto Zoo has been a Canadian leader in saving and protecting species as Canada’s largest Zoo. Sprawling over 710 acres within the heart of the Rouge Valley, it is home to over 5,000 animals representing more than 450 species. Including Canada’s only giant panda cubs, Jia Panpan and Jia Yueyue and the Zoo’s playful Indian rhino calf Nandu. The first rhino born at the Zoo in over sixteen years. Catch a daily animal Keeper Talk or attend one of the many seasonal events hosted by the Zoo.
- Size: Open year-round, one of the largest Zoo’s in the world with over 10 kilometers of walking trails and over 340,000 square feet of indoor tropical pavilions to enjoy the Zoo rain or shine.
- Don’t Miss: Home to Canada’s only giant panda cubs, mom Er Shun and Da Mao.
- Eye Catchers: Visit polar bear cub Juno in the Tundra Trek, and four white lion cubs in the African Savanna. Plus meet the first born Indian rhino calf in over 16 years at the Toronto Zoo.
- Must Sees: 15 daily animal keeper talks year-round.
- What to See Under The Sea: With over 100 species of fish throughout the Zoo, explore the Zoo’s Great Barrier Reef exhibit filled with moon jellies and seahorses and more.