Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for one-month Total Woman Membership ($204 value)
- $110 for two-month Total Woman Membership ($283 value)
Total Woman Membership includes:
- Enrollment fee
- Fitness evaluation and equipment orientation
- One 25-minute specialty training session
- Unlimited group fitness classes
- Use of amenities including steam room and sauna
- One signature facial or massage per month
- Skin analysis
- 10% off spa service upgrades and retail items
At Total Woman, you have access to the best of both fitness and spa in a space designed for women with staff dedicated to them. We offer a wide variety of dynamic group fitness classes such as yoga, Pilates, indoor-cycling, Zumba, HIIT and more, plus state-of-the-art strength and cardio equipment, a steam room, sauna and elegant locker rooms. Members also enjoy our friendly and knowledgeable staff and fun atmosphere.
Choose one of three available locations:
- Laguna Hills
Total Woman Gym + Spa
Before Art Stone was head of Total Woman Gym & Spa, he ran a chain of salons. His female clientele loved their custom cuts, but California had no shortage of stylists—what they really struggled to find was day-spa pampering and weight-loss assistance, all in one spot. Stone listened, and in 1965, created precisely the sanctuary they were looking for.
- The group fitness classes: Held in sunny studios, classes in disciplines such as power yoga, kickboxing, and Zumba help build muscle and burn calories.
- The personal training sessions: Trainers jolt clients out of fitness plateaus with customized workouts, or one-on-one Pilates training that tones cores and builds lean muscle.
- The equipment: Workout gear runs the gamut from circuit-training equipment to treadmills, ellipticals, and recumbent bikes.
- The massages: Massage therapists relax muscles with a variety of modalities, from the gentle strokes of Swedish massage to the spreading warmth of hot stones.
- The beauty treatments: Aestheticians beautify bodies and faces with an eclectic mix of rejuvenating facials, cellulite-minimizing treatments, and waxing for unwanted stubble.