Teenagers idolize pizza due to its portable nature and refusal to stay in a box, man. Eat your way to independence with today’s Groupon to Uncle Carmines University in Wall. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a pizza and wings meal (up to a $21.03 total value). The meal includes:
- One 16-inch cheese pizza (an $8.99 value)
- 10 boneless Cluck-U wings (a $9.29 value)
- One two-liter soda (a $2.75 value)
- For $40, you get $100 worth of catering.
The dough slingers at Uncle Carmines University dish-up 16-inch rounds loaded with cheese to form the bulwark of meals. Like the best break-dancers, Cluck-U wings are boneless and wearing a spicy outfit of one of seven sauces, graded by heat. Mild-mannered tongues opt for honey hickory, and the bravest of taste buds prove their mettle with a thermo-nuclear sauce, with a two-liter soda on call to prevent mouth meltdowns. Game-day hosts peruse the ample catering menu to order trays of penne alla vodka ($35/half tray; $65/full tray), and monster-mash hostesses request a meaty london broil loaded with potatoes, onions, and garlic to keep vampires from hogging the bag toss ($55/half tray; $100 full tray).