Thrill-seekers can satisfy their need for speed in an exotic car such as a Ferrari or Lamborghini during a ride-along or driving experience
What You'll Get
- June 20-21 Regency Furniture Stadium
- October 3-4 Regency Furniture Stadium
- Available vehicles: makes such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche, Corvette, and more (specific vehicles can not be guaranteed)
- Where you’ll drive: custom-designed autocross agility course
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older to drive; participants under age 18 or without a driver’s license can still take part in an instructor-driven ride-along experience (two-lap option)
- Ride-Along Experience: a professional driver takes client around the course for an exhilarating experience (license and insurance are not required)
- Driver requirements: valid driver’s license and insurance, for more information on insurance requirements, click here
- What to wear: Please wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes. Driving with flip-flops or heels is not allowed, nor is driving barefoot
- Eight-Lap Driving Experience also includes a free Velocity Driving Shirt
- Dates for Regency Furniture Stadium: June 20–21 and October 3–4
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be at least 18 years of age with valid license to drive. Must either have own sufficient insurance coverage or purchase daily policy at event. Ride-along option is for all ages. Online reservations are required and taken on a first-come, first-served basis. Each voucher is good for one car and cannot be split. All cars have an automatic or ''paddle-shift'' transmission, manual experience not required. Free parking provided for all participants and spectators. Specific vehicles are not guaranteed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Velocity Driving
Catering to the thrill-seeking mentalities of automotive enthusiasts, Velocity Driving allows visitors to slip behind the wheel of an exotic luxury car and personally experience its horsepower and handling. The company's fleet of high-end vehicles includes Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Porsches, GT-Rs, and even more. Every car comes equipped with an F1 paddle-shift transmission, which means that drivers don't have to bother with a clutch pedal or manual transmission. Some outings include a driving instructor who rides shotgun and offers valuable guidance as guests perform multiple laps around a professionally designed autocross track and get a feel for the vehicle's high-end performance, while others are more leisurely, granting customers the experience of owning and driving a high-end luxury vehicle.