ARTECHOUSE, the nation’s first innovative digital art space with locations in Washington, DC, New York, and Miami.
About This Deal
Visit: Artechouse DC, 1238 Maryland Ave SW Smithsonian Metro Station, Washington DC, DC 20024-2140
Inspired by the annual cherry blossom season and utilizing the power of creative technology, Renewal 2121 seeks to inspire hope amid a global pandemic and concerns of climate change.
Transporting us 100 years into the future, it immerses us in an industrial city where nature fights to survive amid an overdeveloped metropolis. This is a future that will arrive if humanity continues unchecked at its current pace.
However, there is a hopeful message to be discovered as blossoms are seen peeking through the plastic, concrete and neon lights, ready to renew the season with the help of those willing to take action.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Visitors ages 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older. All children, especially those under the age of 12, need to be closely supervised by their accompanying adult to ensure their safety and the safety of the artwork.
- Photography & Copyright Taking photographs or filming is permitted exclusively for private purposes. ARTECHOUSE does not allow Filming, Photoshoots or Commercial Photography inside the space. We take copyright infringement very seriously. ARTECHOUSE is a place for people to experience original art, and although we appreciate visitors sharing their experience through personal photos and videos, we require all visitors to respect artist's copyright and not use such footage in a commercial manner or self promotion.
- Participants thought to be unstable or under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be admitted. ARTECHOUSE reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- This exhibition is not recommended for individuals with a family or personal history of epilepsy, anxiety, claustrophobia, migraines, heart conditions, a history of seizures, and/or sensitivity to flashing lights. Exhibit is highly immersive and installations use strong lighting effects and haze.
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- See our website for additional procedures.
- Admission to ARTECHOUSE DC
- Entry/Admission - Artechouse DC
- Drinks or Merch
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ARTECHOUSE in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.