Discover the treasures of North America’s world-renowned shoe museum. Located in Toronto, Canada, the Bata Shoe Museum has over a thousand shoes and related artefacts (from a collection numbering over 13,000) in architect Raymond Moriyama’s award-winning five-floor structure.
The BSM celebrates the style and function of footwear in four impressive galleries. Footwear on display ranges from Chinese bound foot shoes and ancient Egyptian sandals to chestnut-crushing clogs and glamorous platforms. Over 4,500 years of history and a collection of 20th-century celebrity shoes are reflected in the semi-permanent exhibition, All About Shoes. Three other galleries feature changing exhibitions, so there’s always something new to see.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Visit: Bata Shoe Museum, 327 Bloor St W (at St. George St.), Toronto, Ontario M5S 1W7 Canada
In addition to our popular semi-permanent exhibition, All About Shoes, the Museum has three galleries for changing exhibitions, ensuring that each visit to the museum offers a new experience. Exhibitions generally run for a year, with 1-2 new exhibitions opening each year. Through the creation of innovative exhibitions the Museum strives to enlighten and entertain visitors of all ages.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Here at the Bata Shoe Museum, we are committed to keeping our staff and visitors safe. As such, we have created a new cleaning protocol in response to the COVID-19 crisis. These new measures, however, do not guarantee that surfaces that have frequent contact will be 100% clean at all times, given that they are regularly in use. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you take the following steps outlined in the City of Toronto’s COVID-19 Health Advisory. The best way to prevent infection is to follow the recommended personal hygiene measures. These prevention measures include: • Practice physical distancing and wear a face mask or shield in public • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 15 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands • Avoid close contact with people who are ill • Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Audio Guide - Please bring your own Wi-Fi enabled device
- Entry/Admission - Bata Shoe Museum
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Museum Lectures and Workshops
- Guided Group Visits - The Museum is designed to be "self-guided"
Bata Shoe Museum, 327 Bloor St W (at St. George St.), Toronto, Ontario M5S 1W7 Canada
1/1/2020 - 10/24/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
1 to 2 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bata Shoe Museum in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.