Only minutes away from downtown Vancouver, appreciate nature from three breathtaking perspectives - world famous Capilano Suspension Bridge spanning 137m (450 ft) and 70m (230ft) high above the Capilano River, the seven bridges of Treetops Adventure and the thrilling Cliffwalk, a heart-stopping 700ft journey along the granite cliffside offering panoramic views of the rainforest and canyon below.
History, culture and nature are presented in unique and thrilling ways with knowledgeable staff and interpretive signage providing as much or as little information as guests want. Seasonal events like Raptors Ridge birds of prey June to October and Canyon Lights in December and January enhance this year-round destination.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Visit: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
The Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure ® and Cliffwalk ® are sure to make you feel closer to the stunning temperate rainforest of British Columbia. Just minutes from downtown Vancouver, you'll be able to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and learn about this unique environment, while also getting a real kick of adrenaline.
The Capilano Suspension Bridge was originally built in 1889 and its 446 feet (136 meters) spans the Capilano River. A walk across this bridge is a truly unique experience.
The Cliffwalk juts out from the granite cliff face above Capilano River taking guests to previously unexplored areas of the park on a series of unobtrusive cantilevered and suspended walkways. Not for the feint of heart, it is high and narrow.
Treetops Adventure is the first attraction of its kind in North America, offering a squirrel's eye view of a thriving coastal forest. Visitors venture from one magnificent Douglas fir tree to another, on a series of elevated suspension bridges, some reaching as high as 110 feet (34 meters) above the forest floor.
In addition to the three main activities, you can join a guided nature or history walk offered hourly throughout the day or explore the park at your own leisure. The Living Forest area provides interactive signage, and fun facts. You'll be well informed for your stroll through the West Coast rainforest, past tranquil trout ponds and majestic evergreens. Join a friendly eco guide for a complimentary 20 to 30 minute tour of Capilano Suspension Bridge's West Coast rainforest and discover the mysteries of an old growth forest and its life cycle; learn about the flora and fauna found in our ecosystem; and identify various trees and plant life unique to Vancouver, Canada.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation for this attraction will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged 5 years and under are free of charge
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Free shuttle from downtown Vancouver
- complimentary I Survived!" certificate
- Interactive Living Forest exhibit
- Kia'palano - local First Nations totem pole and cultural area
- Story Centre - historical park introduction
- Site Maps (available in eight languages)
- Guided park and nature tour (offered hourly)
- Treetops Adventure - 7 suspended bridges canopy walk
- Cliffwalk - Cantilevered suspended narrow walkway attached to cliff side
- Kids Educational Activity - Become a Rainforest Explorer
- Cliff House Restaurant
- Trading Post Gift Store
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Meals and beverages
- This ticket is valid for one time entry only and not valid for an annual pass
Capilano Suspension Bridge
5/1/2019 - 4/30/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
2 to 3 hours
If taking shuttle, it will return you to your selected stop in downtown Vancouver
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
A paper voucher is required to redeem this service. Please bring your printed voucher with you to this activity.This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.