What You'll Get
Chicago CityPASS includes entry to:
- Shedd Aquarium (includes VIP entry to Waters of the World galleries, Amazon Rising, Wild Reef, Abbott Oceanarium, Polar Play Zone, Amphibians special exhibit and Stingray Touch (May to October), plus your choice of a 4-D Experience.
- The Field Museum (includes All-Access Pass, including admission to all permanent and ticketed exhibitions plus your choice of one digital 3D film)
- Skydeck Chicago (includes Fast Pass admission to the Skydeck’s 360-degree views and The Ledge glass-floor balconies)
- ChoiceTicket 1: Museum of Science and Industry (includes VIP entry into the museum, including Science Storms, U-505 (exhibit only), YOU! The Experience, an Omnimax show and Motion Simulator Ride) OR 360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory) (includes Fast Pass admission to Chicago’s best views and only open-air Sky Walk)
- Choice Ticket 2: Adler Planetarium (includes VIP entry and general admission to all exhibitions, the historic Atwood Sphere and one 3-D theater show) OR Art Institute of Chicago: (includes audio tour and admission to all permanent collections and non-ticketed special exhibitions)
This is the best way for you to save time and money. Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, contact and transportation information and insider tips.
Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for infants and children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for infants and children, however this may not be cost saving.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Voucher must be presented in exchange for CityPASS ticket booklets, within 6 months of purchase date (entire ticket booklet expires 9 days after first date of use)
- CHICAGO ATTRACTIONS:
From whales to snails, tarantulas to turtles, angelfish to zebra sharks, meet 32,500 animals from aquatic habitats around the world. Sharks cruise overhead, stingrays swim below your feet, and belugas smile at eye level. Penguins fly through chilly waters, dolphins leap into the air, and sea jellies pulse to the ocean’s rhythm. Shedd Aquarium is the "must-sea" destination in Chicago.
The Field Museum
With 4.5 billion years under one roof, The Field Museum is your passport to travel the world and back in time! Come face to face with Sue, the largest and most complete T. Rex ever found. Descend into an ancient Egyptian tomb featuring 23 mummies or shrink to the size of a bug in Underground Adventure. Now, you can see it all, including special exhibitions and a 3-D film!
No trip to Chicago is complete without experiencing The Ledge - glass floor balconies 103 floors over Chicago! Skip the cashier line with this ticket and treat yourself to unparalleled, 360-degree views of up to four states from the top of the world-renowned Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), the Western Hemisphere’s tallest building. Interactive exhibits, photo ops and a 9-minute theater presentation on Chicago and Willis Tower’s rise to prominence provide a memorable, one-stop Chicago experience!
Choice ticket - Choice between:
360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory)OR
CityPASS is your VIP Fast Pass admission for express entry and exit to what Chicago Tribune calls "Chicago’s Best Views." Take America’s fastest elevators more than 1,000 feet (304.8m) above The Magnificent Mile® for the full 360-degree view of Chicago. Taste test our Lavazza Espression concept café, the country's highest café and bar.
Museum of Science and Industry
Adventure awaits at the largest science museum in the Western Hemisphere. It’s not a place where you walk around quietly and observe. No way! Explore a real World War II German submarine; manipulate a 40-foot (12m) tornado; run in a human- sized hamster wheel; send your pulse to a 13-foot (4m), 3-D beating heart; and much more!
Choice ticket - Choice between:
Explore the universe at America’s first planetarium. See NASA’s Gemini 12 space capsule in Shoot for the Moon. Take a space adventure with young visitors in Planet Explorers. Experience the mysteries of our solar system in exhibition galleries and theaters. Add a planetarium show to your visit for a special discounted rate!
Art Institute of Chicago
No trip to Chicago is complete without a visit to the Art Institute, the second-largest art museum in the nation. Experience the greatest Impressionist collection outside Paris and see contemporary masterpieces in the spectacular Modern Wing. Stand before classics like American Gothic and travel the globe through new galleries devoted to the art of ancient Greece, Japan, Africa and ancient Americas.
- Admission to Shedd Aquarium
- Admission to The Field Museum
- Admission to Skydeck Chicago
- Choice ticket: Admission to 360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory) OR Museum of Science and Industry
- Choice ticket: Admission to Adler Planetarium OR Art Institute of Chicago (includes audio tour)
- Food and drinks
- Transport to and from attractions
- Admission to any special events or exhibitions
To receive your Chicago CityPASS ticket booklet, you must exchange your voucher at any one of the listed attractions in Chicago. Please note, the ticket booklet will not be sent out to you in advance.
Simply present your CityPASS booklet on your way into each attraction. The agent will remove that attraction's ticket, and you're in!
Your Chicago CityPASS is valid for nine days from date of first use Voucher must be presented in exchange for CityPASS ticket booklets, within 6 months of purchase date Unused CityPASS Ticket Booklet: If you have a previously-purchased CityPASS booklet, look at the inside cover, to find the expiration date
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the CityPASS in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
A paper voucher is required to redeem this service. Please bring your printed voucher with you to this activity. This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.