The night snow lift ticket provides you access to skiing and snowboarding and access to regular admission activities any evening after 4pm. Over half of Grouse Mountain terrain is open til 9pm. Grouse Mountain provides a great snow experience for skier and riders with all ability levels.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Visit: Grouse Mountain, 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K9 Canada
Located just minutes from downtown Vancouver, evenings are the perfect time to make tracks on Grouse Mountain. On clear nights, the city of Vancouver sparkles below as you do laps on runs ranging from groomed green to adrenaline-pumping black diamond, with enough rolls and steeps for all levels. With enhanced snowmaking and 15 runs lit at night, keep the fun going with until 9pm!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Grouse Mountain
- The listed price does not include a $8 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Grouse Mountain, 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K9 Canada
12/21/2019 - 3/29/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||04:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||04:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
2 to 5 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Grouse Mountain, The Peak of Vancouver in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.