Experience the essence of Hawaii and the Polynesian Islands during this Island Breeze Luau! Located in the heart of Kailua-Kona on the Big Island, this luau includes Polynesian cultural performances, such as Fijian and Maori dances of war, traditional Hawaiian hulas and jaw-dropping Samoan fire-knife dancing. In addition to an amazing show, you’ll receive a warm greeting with a shell lei, learn a hula, play Hawaiian games, watch a royal procession, and feast on a mouthwatering Hawaiian buffet and open bar!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kamakahonu, 75-5660 Palani Rd, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-3612
The luau is held in a beautiful oceanfront setting near the historic Kamakahonu Bay. Guests of the Island Breeze Luau will enjoy a backdrop of passing boats, outrigger canoes, Mt Hualalai and the twinkling lights of Kona.
Stop At: Ahuena Heiau, Behind the King Kamehameha Hotel, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
Ahu’ena, King Kamehameha’s former estate, is another famous backdrop at the Island Breeze Luau in Kailua-Kona.
Stop At: Island Breeze Luau, Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel 75-5660 Palani Road, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
While on Hawaii’s Big Island, have an authentic, fun and entertaining experience at the Island Breeze Luau. Winner of the "Best of West Hawaii" award, the Island Breeze Luau at King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel is a favorite of both visitors and locals. You are invited to join the Island Breeze Luau for a unique cultural experience featuring delicious food, drinks and an amazing Polynesian production!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The Island Breeze Luau is within walking distance of many visitor accommodations in Kailua-Kona.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- 3 hour Luau with open seating
- Live performances and demonstrations
- Full dinner buffet
- Open Standard bar (includes: standard bar pours, beer, wine, mai tais, fruit punch, soft drinks)
- Entry/Admission - Island Breeze Luau
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Premium "cash" bar
75-5660 Palani Rd, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Island Breeze Luau in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.