Relax on this 4.5 hours guided tour to Juneau City, as you wind your way through the historic streets of Juneau and learn about Alaska's Capitol. Continue to the Mendenhall Glacier, where you'll be dropped off close to the visitor center. Check out Photo Point Trail for views of the glacier face, or try Steep Creek and the visitor center. Once you're back in town, enjoy your meal at Tracy's King Crab Shack, the combo meal includes a meaty King Crab leg, yummy crab cakes, and their oh-so-delicious bisque, beer and wine are available for purchase.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mendenhall Glacier Visitor Center, End of Glacier Spur Road, Juneau, AK 99801
Flexible timing to allow for hiking and visiting the Visitor's Center
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Steep Creek, Glacier Spur Road Mendenhall Valley, Juneau, AK
Optional trail at the Mendenhall Glacier Park
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the ship name.
- Tour time is a check-in time; departure is within 15 to 30 minutes.
- The meeting place is under the cables in front of the Mt. Roberts Tramway. All ports or docks are within 10 minutes walking distances, except one - the A Dock - which provides a “Downtown” shuttle to the Mt. Roberts Tramway.
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the name of their ship.
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately in layers and for the likely chance of rain. It is recommended that you wear warm layered clothing, a waterproof jacket and comfortable slip-proof shoes.
- Tour Option - return to the Mt. Roberts Tramway with the driver after visiting the Mendenhall Glacier at an appointed time. Your driver will inform you of the details.
- OR Hike the Glacier Trails and enjoy the flexibility by taking the half-hourly shuttle from the "Bear Stop". Your driver can inform you of the details.
- Please be aware of your all aboard time, it is a 30-minute ride back to town.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- 45 minute Juneau City Tour, then a scenic drive to the Mendenhall Glacier Visitor's Park, ending the day with King Crab.
- Wind your way through Juneau’s historic Downtown; view of the State Capitol Building and Governor's Mansion
- Spend about an hour at the Visitor Park and return with your driver to town at the appointed time.
- Or have some flexibility and take the half-hourly shuttle back to town at your leisure after hiking one or more trails.
- Head towards Tracy's for that delicious King Crab Meal - 1 King Crab Leg; Crab Cakes and oh-so-delicious Crab Bisque.
- Round-trip shared transfer to the port
- Entry/Admission - Mendenhall Glacier Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Steep Creek
- Beverages are not included.
- Gratuities (greatly appreciated!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
4 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Juneau Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.