With our Sea to Sky tour, you’ll find out just how much adventure you can fit into 2 days! See soaring coastal mountains, peaceful lakes, and thundering waterfalls on this two day trip from Vancouver to Whistler. Enjoy an included tour of Indigenous cultures at the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre. After that, there’s plenty to do in the Olympic village of Whistler; thrill-seekers can get their kicks from optional activities like bungee jumping, zip-lining or mountain biking, or you can take a hike through the wilderness for some stunning views before chilling in the village bars and restaurants.
Note: some of your fellow travellers will have already travelled together on one of our longer combination tours, and some will be continuing on to the Rocky Mountains after you finish.
Moose tours are designed for 18 to 39 year olds, but we welcome all adventurous travellers that are 18+.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Day 1: Vancouver - Whistler
Stop At: Cypress Mountain, 6000 Cypress Bowl Road, West Vancouver, British Columbia V7V 3N9 Canada
Get a unique view of Vancouver from above (weather permitting).
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
See the third highest waterfalls in BC, the 335 m Shannon Falls!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alice Lake Provincial Park, Highway 99 (13 kilometers north of Squamish), Squamish, British Columbia V0N 3G0 Canada
We'll stop for a picnic lunch (not included) in this Provincial Park, where you can also go for a swim or walk the loop trail.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brandywine Falls Provincial Park, Highway 99, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
Take a short walk through west coast rainforest to these picturesque falls and hear the story of how they were named.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre, 4584 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V8E 0Y3 Canada
Upon our arrival in Whistler, we’ll take a guided tour of the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre including a forest walk with a Cultural Ambassador, to learn about the Indigenous cultures of the Whistler Valley.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Accommodation included: HI Whistler - mixed gender, dormitory-style rooms (usually 4 beds per room)
Day 2: Whistler - Vancouver
Stop At: Whistler, Whistler, British Columbia
We don’t leave until the afternoon today, so you’ll have plenty of time to get your thrill on by ziplining, bungee jumping, downhill mountain biking, or hiking on either Whistler or Blackcomb Mountains. If you’re looking to relax, find a spot in one of the beautiful parks. The day is yours to enjoy as you please!
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Tantalus Lookout, Sea To Sky Highway,, BC-99, Squamish, BC V0N 1H0, Canada
Enjoy views of the glacier-capped Tantalus Range of the Coast Mountains!
Duration: 15 minutes
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Luggage Restrictions: Each passenger is restricted to one reasonably sized main backpack, bag, or suitcase to be stored in the bus luggage compartment, with a maximum allowable weight of 23kg (50lbs) and maximum linear dimensions (Height + Width + Depth) of 158cm (62in). In addition, each passenger may bring one small daypack that will be carried in the passenger compartment of the bus. Moose reserves the right to refuse to accept luggage that exceeds our weight and/or size restrictions. Moose will not cover any storage costs incurred by the client as a result. If Moose chooses to accept overweight or oversize luggage, we will charge a fee of $50 per bag for overweight/oversize pieces. Note that the decision to accept an overweight/oversize piece can only be made at departure.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 night of accommodation in mixed gender, hostel dorm-style rooms
- Services of a professional & fun tour guide/driver
- Moose bus transportation
- Guided tour of Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre
- Entry/Admission - Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre
- Meals except as indicated under Inclusions
- Optional activities
1: Samesun Vancouver, 1018 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1L5, Canada
2: HI Vancouver Jericho Beach, 1515 Discovery St, Vancouver, BC V6R 4K5, Canada
3: HI Vancouver Downtown Hostel, 1114 Burnaby St, Vancouver, BC V6E 1P1, Canada
4: Cambie Seymour Hostel, 515 Seymour St, Vancouver, BC V6B 3H6, Canada
5: HI Vancouver Central, 1025 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1L4, Canada
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Moose Travel Network in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.