Enjoying the cuisine of another country can inspire people to someday travel there, where they will undoubtedly eat a cheeseburger and immediately come home. Save yourself the trouble with today's Groupon to Willie's Sports Cafe in Covington. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get dinner for two (up to a $32.75 value). Dinner includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.95 value)
- Two burgers or sandwiches (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Two soft drinks (a $1.95 value each)
- For $30, you get dinner for four (up to a $65.50 value). Dinner includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four burgers or sandwiches (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Four soft drinks (a $1.95 value each)
The chefs at Willie's Sports Cafe add flavor to game-day spectatorship with a menu of burgers and hot sandwiches. Appetizers include the Grand Slam nachos, which sate appetites with veggies, jalapeños, and a choice of chicken or chili that fuel athletic success more effectively than sending a bouquet to the umpire. Diners can draw up a blueprint for a customized burger, grabbing tasty tools such as bacon, eggs, and a selection of cheeses; or adopt a hoagie and give chopped steak and marinara or mushroom sauce a loving home.
An army of barstools awaits stuffed patrons gearing up for sporting events on the eatery's panoply of screens, which are arrayed beneath a rainbow of sports memorabilia. Free WiFi fills the restaurant, and on Monday nights, aspiring singers and songstresses deliver impassioned renditions of Ike Eisenhower's campaign jingles during karaoke sessions.
401 Crescent Ave.
Covington, Kentucky 41011