Couples can indulge in a five-course European dinner in a romantic and elegant setting
About This Deal
- Guest visits are limited at this private club which consequently provides for social distancing during the experience.
- Type of cuisine: European
- Dinner includes: One Complimentary Glass of Wine (per person)
- Tax and Gratuity are not included
- Valid with a reservation; guests call to choose their protein then Chef Mansour creates a custom menu
- View the menu
About Willow Creek Inn
Mansour Zand, owner of Willow Creek Inn, has transformed an early 20th-century farmhouse into a venue for fine dining. He's facilitated this change through an internationally inspired approach to cooking as well as design. Using fresh produce and herbs from his own garden, he composes plates of European-style chicken, fish, and beef. This ever-changing cuisine is most often served in the formal dining room, which is adorned with lace drapes and antique furniture, or at the intimate chef's table, where groups of up to 16 can take in views of the countryside and watch the chef prepare the meal. Larger parties, meanwhile, take root on the open-air terrace or in the garden pavilion.