Visitors learn history as they browse the museum’s vast collection of antique aircraft and aviation items
What You'll Get
- Admission for Two People
- Family Admission for Two Adults and Two Children
- One-Year Family Membership
One-year family membership gives voucher owners unlimited admission for their immediate family for 1 year.
The Fine Print
About Wings of History Air Museum
The volunteer staff at the Wings of History Museum is driven by a passion for aircraft history and preservation. They curate exhibits of more than 50 models, engines, and aircraft, with a strong emphasis on pre-1970s technology and the evolution of flight.
- Size: two display hangars filled to the brim with aircraft, engines, models, and artifacts, mostly featuring pre-1970s technology.
- Eye Catcher: a full-size replica of Wright Flyer, the original plane that Orville and Wilbur Wright used to take the first flight in 1903.
- Permanent Mainstay: the Stinson 10, a 1940 model that has been fully restored by museum volunteers.
- Don't miss: the Ole Fahlin Memorial Propeller Shop, which specializes in repair and refurbishment of wood propellers.
- Hidden Gem: the Dobbins Simcopter, the pet project of David Dobbins, is a 1948 Simca Topolino with 42' rotor blades attached and was originally envisioned as a flying car.
- Special Programs: each May, the museum holds an open house with free admission to all exhibits and displays, plane rides for kids aged 8–17, and model building.