Visitors learn history as they browse the museum’s vast collection of antique aircraft and aviation items
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission for Two People
- Family Admission for Two Adults and Two Children
- One-Year Family Membership
One-year family membership gives voucher owners unlimited admission for their immediate family for 1 year.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must use admission voucher in 1 visit. Membership is valid for new members only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wings of History Air Museum
The volunteer staff at the Wings of History Museum is driven by a passion for aircraft history and preservation. They curate exhibits of more than 50 models, engines, and aircraft, with a strong emphasis on pre-1970s technology and the evolution of flight.
- Size: two display hangars filled to the brim with aircraft, engines, models, and artifacts, mostly featuring pre-1970s technology.
- Eye Catcher: a full-size replica of Wright Flyer, the original plane that Orville and Wilbur Wright used to take the first flight in 1903.
- Permanent Mainstay: the Stinson 10, a 1940 model that has been fully restored by museum volunteers.
- Don't miss: the Ole Fahlin Memorial Propeller Shop, which specializes in repair and refurbishment of wood propellers.
- Hidden Gem: the Dobbins Simcopter, the pet project of David Dobbins, is a 1948 Simca Topolino with 42' rotor blades attached and was originally envisioned as a flying car.
- Special Programs: each May, the museum holds an open house with free admission to all exhibits and displays, plane rides for kids aged 8–17, and model building.