As children grow up, they must learn that money doesn’t grow on trees, dinner doesn’t make itself, and real dogs are awful at basketball. Let kids be kids with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$14 for a four-pack of one-day admissions (up to a $28 value)<p>
$40 for a one-year Playtime-level membership (an $80 value)<p>
- Unlimited admission for up to five people for one year (in immediate family or from the same household)
- Discounts on camps and workshops
- Invitations to exhibit openings and members-only events
- 10% discount on WonderStore purchases and museum birthday parties
- $1 off admission for additional guests
- Receive Shawnee resident rates at Splash Cove Aquatic Center
- Two free guest passes<p>
Wonderscope Children's Museum of Kansas City
Wonderscope’s interactive exhibits aim to instill a lifelong fascination with learning in kids aged 10 and younger through hands-on play that mixes education with fun. Elements of art, science, and literature are on display throughout as kids explore themed environments such as TinkerSpace, an otherworldly sanctuary for building structures and contraptions. Raceways explores elements of physics, such as motion and combing your hair like Einstein, whereas H2Oh! moisturizes young minds with interactive lessons on the properties of water. At Wonderscope's newest exhibit, _Ready Vet Go!, children can step into the roles of veterinarian, trainer, and pet owner as they learn the importance of animal ownership and care. Over at the Baby Nursery, kids can assume the role of doctor and learn how to take care of a newborn child.
5700 King St.
Shawnee, Kansas 66203