What You'll Get
Though meals tend to bring friends together, meals peppered with magnets can push them apart. Enjoy an attractive repast with today’s Groupon to Yesteryears in Ridgeway. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get a dinner for two (up to a $53 total value) that includes the following items:
- One appetizer or salad (up to an $8 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $18 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (a $4.50 value each)
- For $45, you get a dinner for four (up to a $106 total value) that includes the following items:
- Two appetizers or salads (up to an $8 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $18 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (a $4.50 value each)<p>
The chefs at Yesteryears populate their menu with sautéed shrimp, grilled burgers, and crisp salads. Diners perform taste bud calisthenics with trips to the top of mountainous nachos, with pan-seared jalapeño-lime chicken breast covered in roasted bean salsa and cheese sauce. The blue Angus burger teems with fried onion rings and applewood-smoked bacon. Patrons clasp fingers around roasted turkey sandwiches on berry wheat bread and pierce forks though shrimp sautéed in Jack Daniels whiskey in a garlic cream tarragon reduction sauce. A glass of house cabernet sauvignon or merlot acts as a complement to an entree or a detriment to a rival’s new white shirt.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 18, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.