$10 for Laser Tag or Glow Golf for Two (Up to $16 Total Value)
- One game of laser tag or mini golf for each player
Choose from the following locations and view the activities offered at each below (those without mini golf available are noted):
- Taylor: laser tag, bumper cars, arcade, slime bucket, jump zone, glo-golf, cannon blaster, and mini-bowling
- Canton: laser tag, bumper cars, arcade, glo-golf, and cannon blaster
- Farmington: laser tag, bumper cars, arcade, glo-golf, jump zone, cannon blaster, indoor go-karts, and mini-bowling
- Utica/Sterling Heights: laser tag, bumper cars, arcade, jump zone, glo-golf, cannon blaster, mini-bowling, and time freak
- Brighton (no mini golf available): laser tag, arcade, and roller skating
- Waterford (no mini golf available): laser tag, bumper cars, arcade, an jump zone
The laser-tag arena welcomes up to 48 players at one time, dividing them into three teams and outfitting everyone with computerized vests and phasers. After a quick briefing to explain the rules and general strategies, the referees release players into a labyrinthine arena complete with maze-like hallways and vibrant neon colors. Players score points by tagging opponents or targeting the rival teams’ bases. At the end of the match, the scores are revealed and individuals can compare score sheets. The 18 holes of black-lit indoor miniature golf take guests on journeys through time and space. The course begins amid egyptian pyramids before leading players to an underwater-themed section. A tropical jungle lies beyond the marine setting and the course ends in a prehistoric zone complete with flying pterodactyls and a 40-foot brontosaurus.
Zap Zone's eight locations in Michigan and two locations in Canada each feature a unique combination of attractions—anything from bumper cars to the Jump Zone's cushioned obstacle course. In the laser-tag arena, both kids and adults demonstrate their teamwork skills by outscoring opponents in fast-paced games that take place inside black-lit mazes of neon-tinged hallways. Arcades also round out every location's attractions, tempting passersby to drop a few tokens on racing games and skee-ball, or a lot of tokens on the claw game filled with Fabergé eggs.