Sign in to get personalized notifications about your deals, cash back, special offers, and more.
Sample five locally vinted wines and take home stemless wineglasses
SummerWind provides a unique encounter for your taste buds…. where you sample the best local wines this region can produce!
Guests begin or continue on their journeys to becoming intelligent wine lovers during fun, interactive classes full of great tasting wines
Family-owned winery offers bottled wines and gift shop items available for indoor and outdoor service, as well as delivery or pick-up
Napa Wine Club - Wine Ambassador Discovery Collection delivered to your home or business each month
Monogram wine glasses or customized wine bottle with personalized message to commemorate an anniversary, wedding, or Valentine’s Day
- In true trolley spirit, this circuit gives you the flexibility to visit your favorite Crozet wineries and breweries for as long as you wish.
- Set your own itinerary, choosing from eight different stops that include wineries, breweries, and cideries
- Get hooked up with exclusive discounts as a trolley rider while experiencing the magic of transport by trolley
- Sip on locally-made drinks as you learn about the process that goes behind each
Winery with top rankings in Virginia shares knowledge of wine-related topics during a variety of classes
Participants gear up and launch the ScavengerHunt.com app to start their own adventure, racing against the clock at a time of their choosing
Performing silly tasks and hunting for checkpoints around the city, digital walking tour brings adventure and family-friendly fun
Players set out on scavenger hunt walking tour challenge through city answering questions and performing family-friendly tasks
More than 1.7 million objects & artifacts inspire guests to examine Richmond history
Segway tours glide through River District, Shockoe Bottom, and retrace Lincoln’s visit to Richmond nine days before his death
Follow a knowledgeable guide around the boyhood home of Thomas Jefferson and learn about its architecture, history, and idyllic gardens
You will get your tasting of four different small batch meads available. Meads range from 6-12% ABV. Honey tasting is Virginia Raw honey.
- Take part in an informative tour around the Berkeley Plantation, which is led by a friendly professional, who really gets into character
- See the place where the very first Thanksgiving was held over a century ago
- Listen up as you hear an audio recording of the first time that “Taps” was played here in 1862
- Check out where Benjamin Harrison was born, an original signer of the Declaration of Independence
A member of American Distilling Institute shares interesting facts about the distillation process and the spirits industry in the U.S.
Visitors can enjoy unique presidential, agricultural and multi-cultural museum.
From the merchant: Let the fun professionals of Bingler & Brown demystify the art of wine appreciation!
- Get an inside look at how a local distillery operates with a walking tour that takes you behind the scenes
- Check out the recently-launched museum and video display, which work together to paint a picture of national and local whiskies
- Team up with professionals, who answer any questions you have and fill you in on insider secrets
- Sip on delicious samples and add some extra fun with freshly prepared cocktails from the menu
- Sample seasonally inspired mini and full cocktails: Try a whisky-neat with a splash or cube, or choose your own flight featuring Virginia-Highland Whisky and your choice of two seasonal mini-cocktails
Groups sample up to 18 craft beers at local breweries with transportation and meal included
Muslims and non-Muslims are invited to a bus tour, during which they visit local mosques and meet with some of the community’s officials
Learn about animal residents from a knowledgeable tour guide and meet amazing animals from as close as 5 feet away.
Richmond Ghost Tours welcomes you to a tour of the haunted past of Virginia’s capital city; the Confederate capital during the Civil War, and the second biggest slave market in the United States. Richmond has a fascinating past and some horrifying ghost stories.Let our knowledgeable local guides take you on an adventure around Shockoe Bottom and Church Hill to 8 or 12 locations over an hour or 90 minutes of gentle, accessible walking. We encourage our guests to stay alert during the walking tour, as you never know when there might be a ghost sighting!
After a 25-30 minute Segway training session in our repurposed tobacco warehouse location, you will take a ride from the River District up Main Street to Millionaire's Row & historic Old West End. There you will be transported back in time to see and hear stories of Victorian mansions and churches. Please allow 2 hours for the entire experience.
Tacky Lights from property owners that have received National attention over the year, some have been doing this over 30 years. We will visit some of these unique properties as well as holiday lights around the town. Is it a competition or a deep passion for the season? Just how far will they go to win or share the love this Holiday Season. Sit back and leave the driving to us as we share some information about some of the properties we see as well a little bit of history.
Digital family-friendly scavenger hunt game sends teams through city competing to find items, complete challenges with help of remote guide
This is the most comprehensive, interactive guide to Richmond's murals. We've included photos, mural details, artist inspirations and biographies, and more! Use your smart device to explore Richmond's murals on your own! You can go at your own pace, pause and pick it up again later, or even explore the murals from home if you don't have time to see them all in person.
This is a small-group outdoor walking tour of Leesburg’s fascinating historic district. It is a fun and enlightening guided tour of historic places of interest. It is a journey of discovery to see the gems that the old town Leesburg offers. Learn about the history, architecture, and lore of this historic seat in Loudoun County. See examples of houses that illustrate the rustic, frontier-like architecture characteristic of Leesburg in the 1760s and the place that Robert E. Lee planned a daring invasion of Maryland during the Civil War.
Online course teaches beer enthusiasts basics of brewing as well as the history of beer and more in-depth techniques
Our wine guide details wine types, pairing recommendations, cost guidances, and a video about what to expect at a tasting.
Looking for the perfect gift for your wife? We've got 12 that are sure to wow her.
Where do you look for affordable, refreshing, and tasty white wines? Try Portugal.
Discover top restaurants, spas, things to do & more
Check back every day for new deals near you
Buying is fast, easy, and secure
By entering my email above, I agree Groupon can send me emails for local services, shopping, travel and Groupon updates.I can unsubscribe any time by contacting Groupon here.