It takes about 15 muscles to smile, 50 to frown, and 148 to save a curbside couch from life in a landfill. Soothe sympathetic sinews with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for a 75-minute spa package (a $165 value)
- $189 for any combination of three of the above 75-minute spa packages (a $495 value)<p>
Guests may choose from three different 75-minute spa packages, which include the following:<p>
Pampered Spa Treatment
- Choice between Swedish or aromatherapy massage
- Choice of one of three signature facial treatments
- 10-minute reflexology foot massage<p>
- Stimulating and natural full-body skin scrub with aromatherapy
- Mini massage<p>
Moolala Clay Body Wrap
- Opens up pores with lavender-infused towels and coats the client with a warm, mineral-enriched clay that detoxifies and rejuvenates.
- Cozy blankets allow for rich botanical extracts penetrate deep into the skin the powerful minerals extract impurities and aid in detoxifying and rejuvenating the skin
- Mini massage<p>
A Pampering Knead
At A Pampering Knead’s newly expanded Verona digs, certified massage therapists whisk away stress with DollyMoo products and a well-populated menu of services to the tune of relaxing background music. Guests can park posteriors on one of the salon’s heated tables during the spa’s signature massages or body scrubs, which offer a gentle shucking of superfluous dead skin cells with the aid of natural sea-salt scrubs infused with lavender, tangerine, coconut lime, or essential oils. A select menu of mini treatments can augment massages or be undertaken à la carte, utilizing DollyMoo’s aromatic lotions, scrubs, and aromatherapy-infused hot towels to unveil healthy skin more radiant than a vacationing jellyfish.
A Pampering Knead's newest team member, skin-care specialist Greg of Rejuvenation by Greg, brings along a roster of revitalizing services. Greg's specialties include natural facials, body wraps, and back treatments.
“Vissia was great, helped me relax and was pleasant to deal with from check-in to check-out”
“Highly recommended- a secret gem in Verona!”
261 Bloomfield Avenue
Verona, New Jersey 07044