$55 for one-year membership for a family of up to four people ($115 value)
- Unlimited general museum admission
- $11 general admission tickets for up to four guests on each visit
- Discounted tickets to the Dorrance Planetarium and IMAX (R) Theater
- Free admission to more than 250 other ASTC member science and technology museums worldwide
- Discounted tickets to featured exhibits, members-only previews, and IMAX films
- Up to two family visits to the Evans Family Sky Cycle
- Discounts on special programs and classes
- 10% discount at Awesome Atom’s Science Store and Fabulous Foods café
- Invitations to member-appreciation events
- Express check-in at The Member Zone
Arizona Science Center
The Arizona Science Center serves more than 500,000 guests annually, enticing them in with colorful multimedia displays and interactive exhibits. More than 95,000 square feet of learning space spreads across the multi-storied facility, giving adults and children alike room to expend their mental and physical energy on more than 300 hands-on permanent exhibits.
The Arizona Science Center also holds an immersive film chamber that recreates the visual and aural experience of standing in the eye of a hurricane or the heart of a monsoon. And that's not the only body-swallowing multimedia experience. In a 280-seat IMAX theater, a five-story screen brings audiences face-to-face with wildlife, human invention, and natural phenomena blown up to larger-than-life sizes.