It’s said that youth is wasted on the young, whose fear of authority prevents them from jamming their tiny arms inside vending machines. Grab hold of youth with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for one classic facial (a $120 value)
$75 for a haircut package (a $190 total value)
- Haircut and style (a $70 value)
- Blow-dry and shampoo (a $45 value)
- Deep-conditioning treatment (a $50 value)
- Moroccan conditioning mask (a $25 value)<p>
$199 for a complete spa package (a $445 value)
- Anti-aging facial with five-layer custom mask (a $180 value), or another facial of equal or lesser value
- Antioxidant and ayurvedic tamarind-chocolate enhancement masks (a $116 value)
- Collagen treatment for eyes and lips (a $56 value)
- House manicure (an $18 value)
- Moroccanoil wash and condition with blow-dry (a $75 value)<p>
B Spa and Salon
B Spa and Salon likes to party. The beauty hub opened in 2010 with a gala event attended by industry insiders and Real Housewives of New York City star Ramona Singer, and since then its representatives have frequented events such as the F. A. B. philanthropic party. But while the spa maintains a high profile, its primary concern isn't its own image, but those of its clients. That's why its aestheticians rely on more than 10 facial cocktails and advanced facial treatments, such as microcurrent therapy and LED lights, to promote healthy complexions. It's also why the aestheticians perform both organic sugaring and traditional waxing to deplete the body’s hair supply. Like a daytime TV judge, the salon is good at straightening things out; stylists tame unruly strands with keratin treatments from Coppola and Brazilian Blowout.
91% of 275 customers
“Friendly people, nice clean salon ”
“They were courteous and prompt and Janet did a great blow dry”
“Best hair place. Great job .stylist was so sweet and did a great job. Already made a appointment to go back. ”
111 Brook St.
Scarsdale, New York 10583