A rumbling stomach is the body’s reminder that humans need food, much like a rumbling volcano is the earth’s reminder that humans are needed as food. Sacrifice your hunger with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $40 for an Italian steak and seafood dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to an $82 value)
- $49 for an Italian steak and seafood dinner for two, valid Monday–Saturday (up to an $82 value)
- $79 for an Italian steak and seafood dinner for four, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $164 value)
- $89 for an Italian steak and seafood dinner for four, valid Monday–Saturday (up to a $164 value)
The dinner includes the following from the menu:
- One soup or salad per person (up to a $10 value each)
- One entree per person (up to a $26 value each)
- One dessert per two people (up to a $10 value each)
Barbaresco Restaurant and Bar
The interior-design-minded owners of Barbaresco Restaurant and Bar adorn their eatery with prominent southwestern wooden planks and immense pieces of modern art by international artist Waldo Saavedra to create a space that's both sophisticated and relaxed. The chefs highlight the menu with quality meats and fish, including a juicy 16-ounce rib eye con parcini and a gulf snapper dressed in a lemon-garlic hollandaise. Jennifer McInnis of the San Antonio Express-News suggests that when dining at Barbaresco with friends to "start with the portobello mushroom appetizer covered with cream Gorgonzola and hearts of palm sauce," stating that it's more than enough to satisfy a table of three. The staff also welcomes guests to stop by after work during happy hour, a local tradition where patrons draw smiley faces for 60 minutes.