History museums show us how people used to live: in history museums with all their possessions behind glass display cases. Intrude on the past with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $21 for museum entry for two (up to a $30 value)
- $35 for museum entry for four (up to a $60 value)
- $65 for one-year individual membership plus for one adult (a $95 value)
- $75 for one-year family membership for two adults and two children 15 and under (a $150 value)
- $119 for one-year dual membership plus (a $180 value)
Membership includes unlimited free admission for all guests covered on the membership card, as well as discounts and invitations to members-only events.The plus-level membership also includes one ride-along lap in a Porsche on a designated membership hot lap day. Click to see the list of membership benefits.
Admission is free for children 3 years and under.
Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum
The Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum showcases vintage bikes from 20 countries, which fill the massive showroom at the Barber Motorsports Park, with technicians constantly working to keep each of the museum's 1,300 bikes authentically maintained and road-ready. Additionally, technicians ensure the overall gallery represents the evolution of the motorcycle through the 20th and 21st centuries.
- Collection contains 1,300 motorcycles, built between 1902 and the present
- Roughly half of the collection is kept on display
- More than 50 Lotus racecars
- Adjacent racetrack, Barber Motorsports Park, hosts test-drives and ride-alongs
Who They Are
George Barber first explored his love of racing in the 1960s, behind the wheel of a Porsche. By 1988, he had begun collecting and restoring classic and vintage sports cars, and his acquisitions soon spilled into motorcycles. His fleet eventually became the Barber Collection and the defacto garage for his own vintage-motorcycle racing team. Today, Barber's Collection has become a full non-profit motorsports museum that has shared its pieces at exhibitions at the Guggenheim in Spain, the Field Museum in Chicago, and the Goodwood Festival of Speed in England.
100% of 105 customers recommend
“Be prepared to spend an entire day.Very nice.”
“Take a camera with fresh batteries! ”
“Nice museum. Great collection of bikes. ”
6030 Barber Motorsports
Birmingham, Alabama 35094