Italian cuisine can take you to a romantic place, where the wine's always flowing and the U.S. Census Bureau can never bother you. Count on a good time with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $29 for an Italian dinner for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to $58.85 total value)
- $55 for an Italian dinner for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to $117.70 total value)
- $36 for an Italian dinner for two, redeemable any day (up to $58.85 total value)
- $65 for an Italian dinner for four, redeemable any day (up to $117.70 total value)
For each pair, dinner includes:
- One appetizer (up to $10.95 value)
- Two entrees, including pasta and brick oven pizza (up to $47.90 value)
- Click here to view the menu.
There's enough brick inside Bella Gente to make even the most ambitious of big bad wolves think twice. Warmly rustic red brick walls enclose the casual trattoria, where intimate tables sit beneath posters and film memorabilia from the classic era of Italian cinema. The most important brick feature, however, is in the kitchen. Here, a wood-fueled brick oven cooks Bella Gente's signature pizzas. Chefs cover their pizza dough in classic toppings, which range from simple fresh basil and mozzarella to more complex combinations of prosciutto, artichokes, olives, and mushrooms.
Beyond the brick-lined trattoria area, Bella Gente also houses a separate formal dining room. The space's white tablecloths and fluted columns provide an elegant backdrop to plates of fettuccini bolognese, veal marsala, and other staples of fine Italian cuisine. Their customer-favorite pizza can be served here, too, and diners aren't even required to raise their pinkies while they pick up each slice.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Lovely place, delightful waiter and good food.”
“The food is good, prices reasonable, nice atmosphere”
“Food was delicious...salmon fresh and zuppa di pesce delicious and plentiful. Waitress was awesome too!!”