Spines are fickle beasts, easily irked by day-to-day situations such as slouching over a keyboard or being stepped on by a rhinoceros. Put an out-of-whack support beam back in whack with today's Groupon to Bewley Chiropractic on South Memorial Drive. Choose from the following options:
- For $29, you get a 60-minute Swedish massage (a $60 value).
- For $74, you get three 60-minute Swedish massages (a $180 value).
- For $39, you get a two-visit chiropractic treatment package (a $515 total value) that includes:
- A chiropractic exam (a $140 value)
- X-rays (a $200 value)
- Treatment and x-ray evaluation on both visits (a $130 value)
- An adjustment (a $45 value)
60-minute massage services include before and after prep time for all guests.
The licensed therapists and chiropractic doctors at Bewley Chiropractic ease tensions and realign spines with relaxing Swedish massages and detailed examinations. The 60-minute Swedish massages employ long, smooth strokes to coax out back aches caused by stooping down to pick lingonberries or playing dodgeball with oversize meatballs. A two-visit chiropractic package methodically unkinks backs, beginning with a comprehensive consultation and thorough evaluation. Using a host of neurological, orthopedic, and range-of-motion tests, the doctor complements x-rays with hands-on examinations. Once the results have been analyzed, patients receive two individually tailored treatments that range from manipulation and nonmanipulation techniques to the careful removal of duct-taped signs advertising free piggyback rides.