People who ingratiate themselves to friends or bosses are said to be “currying favor,” which is why they always leave behind a trail of spicy sauce and basmati rice. Make an aromatic impression with this Groupon.
$16 for an Indian Dinner for Two ($32.17 Value)
- One order of jeera rice (a $1.51 value)
- Two garlic naans (a $2.22 value each)
- Vegetable pakora (a $4.34 value)
- Two ready-to-sell vegetable or chicken curries (a $7.97 value each)
- One gulab jamun dessert (a $2.92 value)
- Two soft drinks (a $1.51 value each)
Biryani Bowl's chefs dish out a diverse menu of pan-seared and tandoor-cooked Indian cuisine, each plate rife with aromatic spices and helpings of steaming rice. The restaurant’s eponymous dum biryani dishes arrive to tables flanked by hearty vegetables, chicken, mutton, or shrimp, along with savory curries, tandoori delicacies, and rice dishes to suit varied tastes. Sweet-and-salty lassis complement Indo-Chinese dishes and desi wok noodles, as ice cream dishes and gulab jamon conclude meals more sweetly than a tiny fairy driving you home while humming lullabies.
3988 Washington Blvd.
Fremont, California 94538