The French have given the United States many tremendous gifts, such as the Statue of Liberty and the current Statue of Liberty, which subdued the first one after lightning made it evil. Befriend an entire nation with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$20 for wine, cheese, and charcuterie for two (up to a $45.50 total value)
- One assiette de fromage (a $13 value) with herbed goat cheese, brie, and gorgonzola
- One assiette de charcuterie (a $13 value) with prosciutto, salami, and homemade pâté
- Two glasses of red or white wine from Bordeaux (up to a $9.75 value each)
$39 for wine, cheese, and charcuterie for four (up to a $91 total value)
- Two assiettes de fromage (a $13 value each)
- Two assiettes de charcuterie (a $13 value each)
- Four glasses of wine from Bordeaux (up to a $9.75 value each)
The aromas of Provençal cooking permeate Bistrot Massilia’s red-walled dining room, where vintage posters and photographs summon up the nostalgic atmosphere of a French country bistro. In the kitchen, chefs sizzle traditional delicacies such as escargot and frog legs in butter, or brown meaty entrees such as oven-roasted pork tenderloin, braised lamb shank, and sautéed salmon. Lighter fare such as crêpes and omelets round out offerings for breakfast and lunch. In addition, a guest sommelier pours out imported vintages during themed wine dinners the last Wednesday of every month.