Magazines, unlike Santa Claus, are glossy, always plugged into popular trends, and free of scruffy facial hair that might irritate one's cheeks during hugs. Crack a stubble-free spine with today's Groupon for magazine subscriptions from Blue Dolphin Magazines online. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get a one-year, 54-issue subscription to Newsweek (a $39 value).
- For $20, you get a two-year, 108-issue subscription to Newsweek (a $78 value).
- For $30, you get a holiday-cooking package (a $59.90 value) with one-year subscriptions to the following magazines:
- Food & Wine
- Cooking with Paula Deen
- For $17, you get a one-year subscription to Golfweek (a $35 value).
- For $26, you get a women’s living package (a $53.79 value) with one-year subscriptions to the following magazines:
- Women’s Health
- Yoga Journal
- For $10, you get a two-year subscription to Nylon Magazine (a $19.94 value).
- For $19, you get a men’s living package (a $39.91 value) with one-year subscriptions to the following magazines:
- Men’s Health
With a barrage of consumer-friendly magazine titles catering to all interests, Blue Dolphin Magazines' e-store boasts an array of subscriptions ideal for gift-giving or personal enlightenment. Golfweek helps outdoor-faring players hatch their next hole-in-one stories, and Nylon gives readers innovative style tips. Health-minded types can take ongoing abdominal advice to torso via Men's Health, or reflect on a life of style and swagger with Maxim. Wellness-oriented women might flip through Women’s Health or Prevention for tips on crafting a healthy diet, or they might peruse Yoga Journal to develop flexibility and acceptance toward tight yoga pants. Chefs-in-training refer to Food & Wine, Cooking with Paula Deen, and EatingWell for recipes and culinary tips. And the most well-read subscribers may show up on a televised quiz show with stacks of Newsweek scattering the green room floor. Each title fits into any reading room, whether it houses couches, barber chairs, or ornately decorative porcelain chairs.