Few things are as satisfying as a good meal or the thrum of a crossbow as it sends a bolt into a ham. Hit the spot with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for a Southern social dining for two (up to a $57 total value)
- $60 for a Southern social dining for four (up to a $114 total value)
- Each pair receives three social plates (up to a $16 value each) or slider plates (up to a $10 value each) that are perfect for sharing among the group.
- Click here to see the full menu.
Bomboras Grille, located just a few steps from the beach, is dedicated to presenting lively low-country flavor in creative ways. All the owners and staff members have a passion for food, craft beer, wine, or all three, and they channel that enthusiasm into the restaurant's menus.
Social Dining in the Low Country
Executive chef Nick Ryan knows that Southern culinary traditions aren't only about sumptuous flavor—they're also about spending time with family and friends. At Bomboras Grille, he takes that social aspect a step further with a menu of Southern-style tapas. He's won loval fans with dishes such as pulled-pork egg rolls, pan-roasted mussels with andouille sausage, and shiitake salad with South Carolina shrimp. In 2013, readers of the Island Packet rewarded his efforts by voting Bomboras Grille the Best Tapas Restaurant on Hilton Head Island.
Drinks on the Patio
Drinks complete the dining experience at Bomboras Grille, where a diverse set of guests can relax on a patio lined with waving palms and a garden of cocktail umbrellas trying to grow into beach umbrellas.
- For the Beer Lover: Todd Romoser, one of Bomboras Grille's co-owners and its resident beer guy, keeps the bar stocked with craft brews by the likes of Red Hare, Allagash, and Westbrook Brewing Companies.
- For the Wine Aficionado: Guests can sip bold reds such as the County Line 2012 pinot noir, which carries notes of cranberry and dried rose petals, and whites, such as the Dreaming Tree, a Sonoma white with distinctive citrus notes.
- For the Cocktail Enthusiast: Mixologists shake up an array of stiff drinks, including Death’s Door Pirate Punch and a manhattan made with Larceny whiskey and burnt orange.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“I would highly recommend this restaurant as a must for anyone visiting the Hilton Head Island. The food was awesome and the entertainment was great as well. Our...”
“I would highly recommend this restaurant as a must for anyone visiting the Hilton Head Island. The food was awesome and the entertainment was great as well. Our server, Matt was very professional and attentive to our needs. He was very familiar with the menu and was able to make recommendations to us based on our taste. This was an A+ experience for us and a start to a new tradition when we visit Hilton Head in the future :)”
“Great Food, lovely waitress and lots of fun. Great Happy Hour.”
“Great Place, interesting tasty food”