A meal with friends soothes the soul, much like a mother's hug or a movie about brave dogs learning to read. Enjoy a feel-good feast with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$49 for a dinner-and-show event for two on Saturday, February 2 (a $140 value)
- Grease-themed night with music from the ’50s and ’60s
- Choice of entree for each person, including beef stroganoff, chicken o’brien, or vegetarian pasta, served alongside salad, vegetables, and rolls
$49 for a dinner-and-show event for two on Saturday, March 2 (a $140 value)
- Sonny & Cher–themed night with music from the duo’s catalog
- Same menu as the previous option
$70 for a dinner and dance-and-show event for two on Thursday, February 14 (a $200 value)
- Valentine’s Day–themed night with live music from jazz singer Sybil Gage
- Dinner salad with strawberries, almonds, gorgonzola cheese, and raspberry dressing
- Choice of entree for each person, including filet mignon with a mushroom demi glaze and yukon potatoes; greek mahi-mahi with pita bread; or chicken o’brien with goat cheese, sundried tomatoes, and a lemon-wine sauce
- Array of desserts, including a chocolate fountain with marshmallows, amish cheeses, and pineapples
- Complimentary glass of champagne for each person
$70 for the same event package as above, but on Friday, February 15 (a $200 value)
Dinner-and-show events begin at 7 p.m. and end at 10 p.m.
The baristas at Café Unique pour fresh-brewed coffee to complement sandwiches and entrees that are packed with organic greens and Amish meats and cheeses. Inside, the walls brim with vibrant paintings, jewelry, and canvas photographs by local artists. Outdoors, a spacious brick courtyard seats up to 300 guests for special events, and on regular days welcomes dogs to frolic around and bury bones in the fire pit. In the café's high-ceilinged ballroom, plush red chairs and a 35-foot stage facilitate weddings or company gatherings.
one of the most unique places in Cocoa villageReviewer, Google+ Local
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great food, good prices, friendly atmosphere”
“Nice quaint place, really good food, friendly service.”
“Had a great meal and the service was great also . ”
Indian River City
607 Florida Ave.
Cocoa, Florida 32922Get Directions