Horses symbolize a wild, uncontrollable spirit, which is why rebellious teenagers sport mane-like mohawks and eat even the cores of their apples. Take the reins with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $7 for two children’s pony rides (a $14 value)
- $28 for a trail ride for two, valid any day of the week (up to a $56 value)
- $28 for a trail ride for two, valid only on weekdays (up to a $56 value)
- $54 for a trail ride for four, valid any day of the week (up to a $112 value)
- $54 for a trail ride for four, valid only on weekdays (up to a $112 value)<p>
During 40-minute trail rides, groups follow guides through the verdant meadows and forests of Chain O’ Lakes State Park, keeping eyes peeled for local wildlife such as deer, hawks, and eagles. Trail rides are available seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (weather permitting).<p> Kids aged six and younger can hop on friendly, low-key ponies. Overseen by the stable’s staff, whippersnappers gain experience in the saddle while inside the safety of an enclosed ring.
“Nice gentle horses, good relaxed ride.”
“Great place....all 6 of us had an awesome time ”
“A wonderful group of people, and the park is beautiful, as always.”
Chain O' Lakes State Park
8916 Wilmot Rd.
Spring Grove, IL 60081