Choose from Five Options
- $8 for $14 worth of lunch for two or more
- $18 for $30 worth of dinner for two or more
- $36 for $60 worth of dinner for four or more
- $19.50 for $30 worth of carry-out dinner for two or more
- $60 for $100 worth of catering for 7 to 10 people
It's not much of a leap to guess that chef Eddie James is the head cook and owner of Chef Eddie's. Along with his wife, Bess, he cooks up tangy barbecue and traditional soul food with all the southern-style fixings. Whether cooking for diners in the laid-back eatery or catering for a private party, chef Eddie aims to please with his red-wine-marinated beef ribs and seasoned barbecue chicken, slow-cooked and smothered in sweet, mildly spicy barbecue sauce. His restaurant's walls sparkle with history, adorned with memorabilia from the Civil War and the Civil Rights movement. Motown nights and Sunday gospel brunches keep the eatery echoing with song, and poetry nights fill in the gaps when instruments take a break to fill up on waffles and fried chicken.
“Good food. Jazz on certain days, check ahead.”
“GreAt chicken n waffles ”
“You receive a large amount of food ”
3214 Orange Center Blvd.
Orlando, Florida 32805