The best part about eating Chinese fare is the confidence that comes when more than one billion people tacitly support your culinary decision. Eat with the in crowd with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for an Indian-Chinese meal for two (up to a $71.92 total value)
- $54 for an Indian-Chinese meal for four (up to a $143.84 total value)<p>
Each diner receives one of each of the following items off the menu:
- Starter or soup (up to an $8.99 value each) such as the Gobi Manchurian, cauliflower florets tossed in fresh ginger and garlic
- Entree (up to a $19.99 value each) such as the tiger prawns in soy-chili sauce or the mapo tofu with silken tofu and bright-green peas in a chili-black-bean sauce
- Order of basmati or brown rice (a $1.99 value each)
- Beverage (up to a $4.99 value each) including the masala-spiked Coke, the Mango Lassi a la Mirch, and the non-alcoholic Not a Mojito.<p>
Meaning “Spicy Chinese food” in a loose translation, Chinese Mirch blends the flavors of China with the fiery spices of Indian cuisine to create an MSG-free menu, the New York Times, and Ear Steamers Weekly, and the smooth, soothing mango lassi offers a sweet way to douse molar fires.
87% of 189 customers recommend
“Good service good food! ”
“Love this place, food is awesome, i have tried almost all the dishes here, groupon or no groupon, my wife and I make it a point to go here every 2-3 weeks”
“keep up the good work”