A mother’s face is often the first thing a person sees, followed by the beak of one of the enormous storks that oversee all live births. Capture precious moments with this Groupon.
$59 for an On-Location Family Mother’s Day Photo Shoot ($395 Value)
- One-hour shoot with up to five people (a $130 value)
- CD with high-resolution images (a $50 value)
- Six months of online hosting (a $35 value)
- 1 8”x10” print (a $55 value)
- 10 4”x6” prints with multiple poses (a $125 value)<p>
AA Photography Services
Alfonso Ayala, who's been snapping photos for more than a decade and has professional graphic-design experience, loves to capture life's happiest moments, which is why he specializes in wedding and family photography. He also loves the technical aspect of photography and spends his free time experimenting with lights, equipment, and accessories, such as lens toupees, to figure out what steps he needs to take to capture the best image. Artful close-ups, classic portraits, and candid kisses pepper his portfolio, which represents a range of wedding vignettes.