Pizza is traditionally circular, as its original octagonal shape caused patrons to simply stare at it and wait for the diner on their right to move. Pave your throat’s thoroughfare with cheese with today’s Groupon to DoubleDave’s Pizzaworks. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a pizza meal for two (up to a $22.56 total value). The feast includes:
- One large specialty pizza or one large pizza with up to three toppings (up to a $15.76 value)
- Two soft drinks (a $3.58 value)
- One salad from the salad bar (a $2.99 value)<p>
- For $22, you get a pizza meal for four (up to a $45.12 total value). The feast includes:
- Two large specialty pizzas or two large pizzas with up to three toppings each (up to a $31.52 value)
- Four soft drinks (a $7.16 value)
- Two salads from the salad bar (a $5.98 value)<p>
Homemade dough soars from the hands of the pizza gurus at DoubleDave’s Pizzaworks before it bathes in from-scratch sauce and dresses in gourmet toppings. The menu collects more than 15 toppings to shower over pies, from sliced meatball and smoked ham to crushed garlic. Specialty disk, The Works ($15.99), plays a medley of locally sourced cured meats, mushrooms, and smoked provolone cheese, and the classic veggie ($15.99) takes a stand for sustainable eating and cows’ valuable roles as attentive listeners with a hailstorm of black olives, italian sweet peppers, and honey whole-wheat crust. Guests can also craft a salad from the salad bar, where 16 toppings graze freely.
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning DoubleDave’s Pizzaworks a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.
Double Dave's Pizzaworks
7312 Louetta Rd
Spring, TX 77379
6777 Woodlands Pkwy
Spring, TX 77382