Roadies are the unsung heroes of rock shows–moving equipment, checking microphones, and vaccinating bands against each city’s local poxes. Prepare to rock with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for dinner and a live performance for two (a $126 value)
- $85 for dinner and a live performance for four (a $252 value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to an $18 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $34 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $24 value)
- Show admission for two (a $50 value)
A gritty rock show. An intimate jazz set. A burlesque performance. A film screening. All of these events are part of DROM's eclectic calendar of live performances, which runs the gamut from stand-up to hip hop shows. In the main room, up to 350 guests await the sounds of new and upcoming artists, curated by DROM's talented staff. As they watch, audience members sip beer, wine, and expertly-mixed house cocktails, such as the chocolate martini or the jalapeno mojito, which complement the kitchen's gourmet plates. Dishes range from entree-sized options, such as the shrimp-stuffed canneloni, to a light spread of cantaloupe with feta cheese, a favorite of Kenny the lighting guy.
74% of 19 customers recommend
“The waitresses pressure to buy more items which is annoying, but other wise is great”
“Nice place. Decent prices.”