Like cars, human beings require occasional corrective bodywork, custom finishing, and fresh coats of wax to avoid being towed away and crushed into a cube. Keep your chassis classy with today's Groupon to Elan Designs in Cranston. Choose one of the following options:
- For $50, you get a 90-minute hot-stone massage (a $120 value).
- For $50, you get a 55-minute microdermabrasion facial (a $110 value).
- For $30, you get a 75-minute spa pedicure (a $63 value).
- For $70, you get a Coppola keratin treatment (a $150 value).
Elan Designs pampers weary bone abodes with a plethora of services, all administered by a friendly and skilled staff. Clients seeking refuge from the stresses of housebreaking stubborn chimeras can hunker down with the hot-stone massage, which uses smooth, heated lava stones and traditional massage techniques to penetrate muscles and release tension. Those wishing to ditch a dull dermis can slough off deadbeat skin with a microdermabrasion facial. Dapper up a pair of pedal pushers with a spa pedicure, which includes a deep-healing mask, exfoliation, and paraffin moisturizer, or straighten out wayward strands with the Coppola treatment, a keratin-infusing system that revitalizes strands ravaged by the elements and the frizz-inducing space-time continuum.
- I enjoyed the relaxing spa pedicure at this well known spa in town. If you want a place to get away and relax it's like a vacation for your feet. – Anonymous, Insider Pages
- For my facial the woman went above and beyond and in fact it was one of the best facials I have had out of about 10 I've had in the past. – Amanda, Yahoo! Local
- I recently went to Elan for a massage. Jean my MT…She worked out all my kinks. Felt wonderful and relaxed after treatment. – Mary, SpaFinder
The staff at Elan Designs layer treatments to soothe all of the senses during each visit. Spa guests wrap themselves in robes and slippers, which slip off for dips in whirlpools perfumed with Sacred Earth essential oils and body therapies that melt away toxins and muscle tension. Soothing paraffin-wax baths and massages augment facials, which clear up problems ranging from rosacea to hormonal acne with Murad products. In the salon, stylists deftly transition between men's, women's, and kids' cuts, while faces and digits are enhanced with cosmetics.