Giving someone your photo is a great way to help that person remember you, especially if you don't have time to knit a sweater from your own hair. Don't let them forget you with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for a basic portrait package (a $99 total value)
- Half-hour on-location shoot for a regular, family, senior, or pet portrait
- DVD of 15 to 30 high-resolution and web-optimized images
$99 for a premium portrait package (a $200 total value)
- One-hour on-location shoot for any type of portrait, including regular, family, senior, or pet portraits, maternity or newborn portraits, boudoir images, and engagement photos
- DVD of 30 to 70 high-resolution and web-optimized images
- $15 worth of prints
$499 for a wedding-photography package (a $1,000 total value)
- Up to six hours of photography services. You can split these among three separate engagement, ceremony, and post-wedding photo sessions, or use all six hours for the ceremony and reception.
- DVD of 200-500 high-resolution and web-optimized images
- 16"x24" canvas print
- $30 worth of prints
$299 for an event photo-shoot package (a $600 total value)
- Up to five hours of photography services for any special event (a $500 value)
- DVDs of 200-400 high-resolution and web-optimized images (a $10 value)
Jason Kvame of Elysium Photography captures memorable moments in sharp detail and vibrant color during portrait sessions for families, newborns, individuals, and moms-to-be. He also covers weddings, including engagement and postceremony sessions. Product photography is among his services, as well.
“Jason was really nice and accommodating during our rainy shoot. We would consider using him again.”
“Jason is really nice, he made me feel comfortable. I think my pictures will turn out really well.”