A skilled photographer captures a subject’s sense of wonder, such as when a baby discovers a flying butterfly or when a baby discovers flying. Document developmental milestones with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $19 for a three-hour iPhone- or Android-photography mini workshop (a $39 value). See the class description and schedule
- $19 for a three-hour iPhone- or Android-photo-editing mini workshop (a $39 value). See the class description and schedule.
- $59 for an eight-hour Adobe Photoshop or Elements workshop (a $149 value). See the class description and schedule.
- $69 for an eight-hour beginners’ digital-photography boot camp (a $199 value). See the class description and schedule.
- $110 for both the Adobe Photoshop or Elements workshop and the digital-photography boot camp (a $299 value)<p>
Florida Center for Creative Photography
During the past three years, Florida Center for Creative Photography has held more than 2,000 activities for the members of its Meetup Group. Each month, there are more than 125 events for all levels of photographers—including classes, workshops, photo walks, and more. It's all led by Jeff Donald, who has worked in the photography business since the mid 1970s. He and his team of assistant organizers keep busy arranging everything from free live webinar series to daylong digital-photography boot camps. In addition, they cover techniques ranging from DSLR camerawork to using smartphones for better snapshots of presidents as they walk by. They also demonstrate their commitment to customers by offering students the opportunity to repeat classes free of charge until they grasp the material.
79% of 14 customers
“they are a great org. with lots of great activities.”
“This is a great club for classes and photo walks...would recommend this to everyone interested in Photography.”